Jacquard indigo dye kit
Following instructions - very strong blue, unable to achieve subtler blues.
Dyed 5 turquoise green shirts plus 8x1.5m baby pink fabric before I accidentally killed the chemical balance and therefore could not create the chemical balance required to keep dyeing. Could have dyed even more, easily.
All fabric came out very blue. Kind of saturated smurf blue...and that was only dipping it once and letting it sit for around 20 mins before washing it out. It’s kind of the colour you can see in cyanotypes. Beautiful with white. Just like a smurf???
Luckily I found some good and beautiful ways to use it.
May buy the jacquard kit again one day distantly for its ease of use and strength. But I wish they would just say it straight that it’s not a natural indigo. I read all the instructions and no where did they specify that it was synthetic man made indigo (which behaves nearly like a natural indigo).

