Homemade New Leaves Poncho | Plum

Alabama Chanin Poncho DIY in Plum

 Scored some beautiful discounted men's shirts in plum - enough to make a poncho that was split into three equal parts then distributed onto the men's shirts.  The poncho is supposed to be OSFA, and they modelled it on various sized models in their fourth book.  Even though I am not busty, I am broad shouldered.  Would still prefer a bigger poncho with the same sized neck hole.  I am also not sold on something that has no proper place for the arms... ok it's elegant and fashionable and so sweet... but I need to manoeuvre and work around the kitchen.  This is not a kitchen wear item.  It's to sit at a wedding or something, or for an exercise walk.  But my, my... the colour combo is so gorgeous in this, it's stunning.  Paint is made from a brown + pearl/satin silver.

Popular Posts