Brown flower earrings
Okay, these were so annoying. The maker... hmmm... did a shit job at firing them. Her beads chip easily and her paint job is half half. The shape, however, I like! Well done, well done. But they just looked so crap with the bleh green bottoms and bleh lame top. The real gold highlight: good. Who knows what could go wrong there; I retired them into my stash before I could find out, especially after I had chipped one of them (and one of each of other pairs too - lame).
Coloured with brown and gold sharpie, coated with UV resin. Gold filled wire coil is a reuse (save from other Japanese-living-here designer whose gold filled hoops are just way too weak for her earrings... and allowed the earrings to slip off easily?! I was never going to use those hoops for earrings ever, but I am glad to find a way to reuse them.
UV resin can also fill in those chipped areas. And when there is colour underneath the resin, you can't even really notice the chip, especially in organic looking objects as these. Glad to have found UV resin.
Now these have become so versatile and favourites. Amazing.


