A nearly finished A.C. car coat
Drying on the bath tub. Still to finish a few more things.
I don't know what to make of clothes yet. This is amazing. It makes me go wow. To make this took crazy amount of effort. I couldn't do this as a primary task. It has to be a helper to me, a time killer while I am doing the more important things. The measuring, the pinning, the fiddling, waiting for right materials to arrive. Are clothes even worth that attention? This thing can't even love me back. But somehow I love the making. I would want to do it again - in the right time/space/priority. Is it even worth making anything heavily beaded unless it's OSFM? Shareable? What the flip would the point of making anything like this be if you could only wear it for a season or had to watch your weight like crazy as you live every decade? Should I just go on to make beaded blankets only so that anyone can continue to use it? Who knows who knows. Even if it all got destroyed in fire, my home is safe in heaven where there are no more earthly traumas or dramas.


