Keishi pearl earrings


New favourites. Still took me an hour and half to make these. The wire work is basic. Keishi pearls and their natural uneven look means a novice like me doesn't have to get the wire work perfect. And I did scratch the pearls a little with the wire. But you know when you pay $8 for ten of these 14mm x 12mm pearls you don't really even feel the need to cry about mistakes. The findings are stainless steel vacuum plated gold. I did some damage on the gold plating also with the pliers but this is all for fun. I think I did a pretty good job. The back of these pearls are flat and rugged because they are real grown in some sea creature. The pearls currently spin on the finding. Ideally I don't want the flat rugged back to show but I actually don't mind the look. I may fix the direction; we will see. Usually when you buy these things from someone it's (a) professional without my mistakes, so you hope (b) not disclosing all the kinds of visuals disadvantages I am describing. 

Popular Posts